2010年8月9日月曜日

First Week End ☆


Hi, Im shota. I forgot to write blog!:( Im so sorry.


yesterday, we went to Tronto. we saw more people than in waterloo. Tronto looks like Tokyo. First, we went to CNTOWER. It is so high! I dislike high place...... I dont want to go there again:) but, it has very beautiful view! I like it. After I ate hotdog, we went to watch the baseball game. it was very excited game!! There are more than 10 homeruns. I have never seen so much excited game! we are so lucky. After that, we went shopping. there are many shops. we can buy everything.


Today, we went to the moll. and we went skating. Im not good at skating. but, I tried it. it was exciting. After that, we went shopping. the smoothy(mango passion) was very delicious! and I bought sushi. I only bought tekkamaki, but it costs 9 dollars! it is so expensive! but it tasted good.


now, we are relaxig.

tomorrow, classes will start again.

we are so busy.



good night♪

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿