2010年8月10日火曜日

August 9

Hi!! I'm KEI.
Today, we took two classes(Presentation skill,Vocabulary and conversation skills). I'm not goot at english, so it is hard for me to listen to what teacher say......but, I will try hard because Iwant to become good english speaker.

After that, we went to camp fire. There were many international students and Japanese students. I was grad to see Japanese people. They are from YAMANASHI, TOTTORI in Japan and so on. I hope they could have nice days in Canada.

Then, the most interesting thing today was talking with students from Hong Kong. They were very fun and good boys!!!! They told me about Japanese things such as Japanese electric company, magazine and animation. By talking with them, I can see Japanese animations are famous in Hong Kong. And then, we taught mother tongue each other. That is very interesting!!!! But, they told me many NG word!! That is not good. But, actually I'm interested in that.

I wanted to list a photogragh, but I dont know how to list. So, I will list from next time.See you!!Good night!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿